E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their "useful life." CRT TV’s, LCD TV’s & LED TV’s, Mobile Phones and their accessories, Telephones, pay phones, cordless phones, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Computers, VCDs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines are common electronic products. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled.
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. While e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
E-waste recycling & collection Mechanism for Consumer:
As per the E-waste Regulation under E-waste (Management) Rule, 2016 and E-waste Rule, 2018 STB Technologies Private Limited being a good corporate citizen understand the responsibility towards environment and thus following the mechanism for collection of e-waste and channelizing it for safe recycling:
How end consumer can reach us?
If any of the End consumer willing to dispose or recycle their end of life product /e-waste can call or reach us at our Recycling Partner toll free number, 3R Recycler representative would explain our customers about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste or we send our logistic team TCI Express to pick the e-waste from the doorstep of customer and channelize the same to our E-waste partner Plant Plot No.266, Sector -8 , IMT Manesar , Gurgaon -122050, Haryana , India for final processing.
Toll Free No. for End Consumer reach
North India: 1800-102-8632
South India: 1800-843-3303
East India: 1800-843-3301
West India: 1800-843-3302
Take Back Scheme / Collection Scheme
Once any end consumer will contact us at our Toll free no. for handover the end of life product /e-waste for proper disposal, 3R Recycler representative will get information to end customer about any incentive or exchange offer that may be an offer, at that time, against their end of life product and encourage customers/end users to deposit any of their old absolute products (spare parts) and their accessories (irrespective of brand) and also propose to exchange the same with a promotional voucher or any other lucrative offers depending upon the remaining Life of the Product.
DO’s & Don’ts
· Follow the instructions for proper handling of end-of-life equipment in our catalogues
· Make sure that your electronic products are recycled only by authorised recyclers/dismantlers
· Consult your nearest STB TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED Collection Point for disposing products that have reached end-of-life
· Drop-off used Mobile Phones, batteries or any accessories at the nearest STB TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED Collection Point
· Separate the packaging materials from the electronic products as per safe waste disposal options
· Protect the glass surface of any electronic product to avoid breakage
· Never dismantle your electronic products yourself
· Never dispose electronic products in bins having 'Do Not Dispose' sign
· Never sell or give e-waste to informal and unorganised sectors like local scrap dealer/ rag pickers
· Never throw your electronic waste along with municipal waste as they end up reaching landfills.
Reverse Logistic Support
For reverse logistic STB Technologies Private Limited company has signed an agreement with TCI Express having services across India for the collection of end of life product/ e-waste. If any end consumer wish to handover the end of life product/ e-waste from their doorstep, we send our logistic team TCI Express and Gati- Kwe logistic partner of our Recycling Partner 3R Recycler to collect the end of life product/ e-waste and channelize the same at Recycling partner plant Plot No. 266 ,Sector-8 ,IMT Manesar , Gurgaon -122050, Haryana, India .